With a mission...
To build something so popular that someday, I can say "Hey, I made that".
1. ABOUT ME
Hi! Iam a Software Developer from India with a background in Mobile Development, created multiple applications accross domains like Medical and Car Infotaintment.
Currently working with Tata Elxsi to build some NextGen Infotaintment Systems using Android Automotive.
Previously, i had a opportunity to work with a startup that brings technological solutions to medical professionals, helping them to manage their patients and help their patients with easier access for their medical history and scheduling next visits.
Throughout my career, i had help created
- - An EMR with capability to work completely offline and yet sync changes accross multiple devices.
- - An e-commarse application.
- - An appointment scheduling system.
- - ... And multiple apps in Infotaintment system that we cannot discuss
2. THINGS I'VE LEARNED
Here are most of the technologies i have used in past:
3. WHERE I'VE WORKED
Building Automotive Infotainment Systems for Modern Cars with Android Automotive.
- Create, Build and Deploy Apps on Automotive AOSP images.
Catalyze Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Member Of tech Staff
Building SAAS for Medical Professionals, Helping them to manage their Clinic and Patients.Learn more
- Create, Build and Deploy our flagship product on Android Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Crafted distributed, Offline First apps that can always be in-sync and can scale to thousands of users.
- Launched web application to allow patients a frictionless appointment scheduling.
- Worked with multiple Payment API's RazerPay, CitrusPay, Instamojo, Google Play, Apple Store Kit to name a few.
4. SOME THINGS I'VE BUILD
## SIDE PROJECTS
A simple library to create and view PDF with zero dependency Or native code.Read more
A simple DIY library to generate your own custom Calendar View using RecyclerView, written in KotlinRead more
Here are some of thoughts and learnings:
I occationally write blogs of my findings and learnings, few that is publish and keep hundreds of them in draft.